AP Polycet 2018: Candidates from recognized board will be invited to apply for AP Polycet 2018 conducted by Andhra Pradesh state board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET). This exam will be conducted to select the candidates for admission into the engineering courses and non-engineering technical courses in the colleges of Andhra Pradesh. AP Polycet is a state level entrance examination conducted every year.
Important Dates AP Polycet 2018
Here are the dates about the AP Polycet 2018 examination and the admission process:
|1.||Sale of Application Form Date||March 2018|
|2.||Last Date of Application Form||April 2018|
|3.||AP Polycet Exam Date||April 2018|
|4.||Result Announcement||May 2018|
|5.||Counselling begins||June 2018|
Note: Dates mentioned above are tentative and concerned authority may change the dates as desired. Please keep visiting our website for further updates.
AP Polycet 2018 Application Form
- The application form will be available on the official portal of the admission authority.
- Applicants shall have to fill all the details as name, address and the details of the educational qualification in the application form.
- Along with that, they shall have to attach the scanned copy of the photo and signature in the application form.
- Every applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- In addition to that, the applicants must be having the domicile of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana.
- Candidates must have passed the senior secondary examination from any recognized board.
- Applicants must have Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as compulsory subjects at the senior secondary level and he must have attained minimum 35% marks in each subject.
AP Polycet 2018 Exam Pattern
- There will be a question paper of objective nature which will have multiple choice questions.
- The number of questions in the exam will be 120.
- The questions in the exam will be from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, mathematics and General English.
- The level of the questions will be of high school standard.
- The total time allotted for the exam will be 2 hours.
- The best thing about the exam is that there will be no negative marking in the exam and thus candidates can attempt all the questions.
The result will be announced through the online website and applicants after qualifying the examination can apply for the various courses. On the basis of the marks attained by the candidates, institutes and colleges will offer admission to the applicants.
For more updates, please visit scholarshipbag.com