AP PGLCET 2018 – If your dream goal is to be a reputed lawyer here is the opportunity for you to get admission into LL.M Courses in Universities in Andhra Pradesh and their affiliated college. SRI KRISHNADEVARAYA UNIVERSITY ANANTAPURAMU had issued a notification for AP PGLCET 2018 (Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Tests) in Feb 2018. This program is being supported by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad.
You can find a complete manual with information like eligibility criteria, exam schedule, result and exam pattern etc.
Exam Schedule for AP PGLCET 2018
|Notification Announcement||Feb 2018|
|Start of Online Application||Feb 2018|
|Deadline for application||March 2018|
|Deadline for Application with late Fee||April 2018|
|Entrance Test AP PGLCET 2018||April 2018|
|Hall Ticket Download||April 2018-|
|Rank Card Issue||2nd Week of May 2018|
|Counselling Starts||the First week of September 2018|
AP PGLCET 2018 Application format and Instructions to apply
If you wish to appear in the AP PGLCET 2018 and you want to get admission in 1st year of LL.M. Degree Courses in the Universities in Andhra Pradesh and their affiliated college application form is available for you in concerned authority website soon.
Necessary details required before filling online form are as follows-
|AP Online/e-Seva/Mee Seva Center Transaction Id.
(If payment is being made through AP Online Center) Credit or Debit card details.(If payment is being made through Credit/Debit card/Net Banking)
|Receipt from AP Online Center Credit Card/Debit Card /Net Banking|
|Qualifying Examination Appeared or Passed and Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination||Marks Memo/ Hall Ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination|
|Date of Birth||Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent Examination Certificate||SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/Non-Local)||The Local Candidate Certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority|
|Income of Parent(Income less than Rs.1.0 lakh, Rs.1.0 lakh to
Rs. 2.0 lakhs, more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs)
|The Income Certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority|
|Category(SC,ST,BC,etc.)||The Caste Certificate issued by the MRO/Competent Authority|
|Special Category(NCC, CAP etc)||The Certificate issued by Competent Authority|
- You are requested to fill the online form carefully. All the relevant information should be filled with relevant documents
- Before pressing SUBMIT button you must check all the fields thoroughly. There is the option of EDIT before the submission of online form.
- You can modify the information by login to the website with HIS/HER details.
Other Information required for filling Online Application
1- Recent passport size digital color photograph (size < 30 KB) of candidate for uploading
2- Digital Signature of the candidate (size15 KB) of a candidate for uploading.
3- Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear AP LAWCET/AP PGLCET-2016 exam.
4- Gender (Male / Female.)
5- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
6- Mobile Number of the candidate.
7- E- Mail of the candidate.
Eligibility Criteria for AP PGLCET 2018
- If you are holding LL.B./B.L. degree on the date of application and if you have appeared/appearing for LL.B./B.L. Final year examination are also eligible.
- If you are appearing for LLB/BL degree examinations may take the AP PGLCET in anticipation of results. However, you must be passed out student at the time of counselling
- You must be an Indian National and should meet Local/Unreserved status requirement as measured under Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order, 1974 and the amendments made thereto from time to time.
To know more about AP LAWCET 2018.
AP PGLCET 2018 Entrance Test Regional Centers
Entrance Test Format AP PGLCET 2018
- The question paper will be only in the English Language.
- You must keep in mind that question paper will cover 120 questions of 1 mark each. Time scheduled for this exam will be 90 minutes.
- The question paper will cover multiple choices question including objective type.
- The questions in Part-C, Aptitude for the study of Law, elementary knowledge of the basic
principles of the Law and Constitution of India on the Part of You will be judged.
Sections in question paper-
- Part A General Knowledge and Mental Ability: Consists of 30 questions carrying 30 marks
- Part B Current Affairs: Consists of 30 questions carrying 30 marks
- Part C Aptitude for the Study of Law: Consists of 60 questions carrying 60 marks
AP PGLCET 2018 Admit Card
- You can download your admit card from concerned authority website in the column Application.
- For that, you must remember your Application Number and date of birth.
- After that, you have to click on the tab Get the Hall Ticket
AP PGLCET 2018 How to check Online result
- Click on the concerned authority web link for AP PGLCET 2018 Result as given Application tab.
- Now you have to enter the Hall Ticket No. as appears on the AP PGLCET Admit card/Hall Ticket
- Then click Submit button and the Result shall be displayed
- Please note that you must Save and Print the Result for further admission process
AP PGLCET 2018 Required Qualifying Marks- The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 25%. There is no reserved percentage of marks for S.Cs & S.Ts.
AP PGLCET 2018 Ranking Method
- You will be ranked as per total marks obtained in Entrance Test. If there is a tie in total marks, the marks obtained in Part-A of Entrance Test will be considered for awarding the rank. If the tie persists they may be bracketed together for the purpose of ranking and seniority in age may be considered at the time of admission.
- Rank obtained in AP PGLCET-2017 is valid for admission into LL.M. Courses for the academic year 2018-2019 only.
- Rank cards must be downloaded from the concerned authority. It will not be posted to you.
Important Note: We are providing you with this guide on the basis of the announcement made last year. As soon as Concerned Examination Authority makes an announcement for AP PGLCET 2018, we will update this guide as per changes made. Keep visiting for updates admission.scholarshipbag.com