AP PGECET 2018 Notification: Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) is seeking applications from all eligible applicants for APPGECET 2018. This exam is being conducted to get admissions in affiliated Engineering/Pharmacy colleges in Andra Pradesh State. The University will offer courses like M.E/M.Tech/M.Pharm.
You can submit your application through Online mode before April 2018. Please read the full article for Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Hall Tickets and Syllabus etc.
You must read more about AP PGECET Counselling Dates
AP PGECET 2017 Important Dates:
- 1 AP PGECET 2017 Important Dates:
- 2 Eligibility Criteria as per AP PGECET 2018 Notification
- 3 List of Test Centers for AP PGECET Exam
- 4 How to apply for AP PGECET 2018?
- 5 How to pay Fee?
- 6 Application Fee as per AP PGECET 2018 Notification:
- 7 Syllabus for AP PGECET as per AP PGECET 2018 Notification:
- 8 AEROSPACE ENGINEERING (AS)
- 9 Bio Technology (BT)
- 10 Chemical Engineering (CH):
- 11 Civil Engineering (CE)
- 12 Computer Science & Information Technology (CS):
- 13 Electrical Engineering (EE):
- 14 Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC)
- 15 FOOD TECHNOLOGY (FT)
- 16 Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics (GG)
- 17 Instrumentation Engineering (EI)
- 18 Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- 19 Metallurgy (MT)
- 20 Nano Technology (NT):
- 21 Pharmacy (PY)
|Notification Release||March 2018|
|Online Application Starts||March 2018|
|Deadline for submission of application without late Fee||April 2018|
|Deadline for submission of application with late Fee of Rs500||April 2018|
|Last date for submission of application with late Fee of Rs2000||April 2018|
|Last date for submission of application with late Fee of Rs5000||April 2018|
|submission of the application before Deadline with late fee of Rs 10000||April 2018|
|Hall Ticket Download start||April 2018|
|Date of Exam||May 2018|
Eligibility Criteria as per AP PGECET 2018 Notification
- You must be Indian Citizen and should belong to State of Andra Pradesh. You must satisfy Local/NonLocal status requirement as laid down by Andra Pradesh Educational Institutions.
- You must have passed B.E./B.Tech./AMIE from a recognized institute/university with an aggregate minimum of 50% (45% for candidates belonging to SC/ST category).
- If you have passed degree from distance education, it must be valid and recognized from AICTE/DEC.
Don’t miss to read more about AP PGECET 2018 Hall Ticket.
List of Test Centers for AP PGECET Exam
How to apply for AP PGECET 2018?
- Basic and Mandatory requirements required to fill online application are as follows:
- Your date of Birth, birth District, Birth State as per 10th or Equivalent certificate.
- Your Local status, Income of the parent, study details, Category (SC, ST, BC etc) with related certificates.
- Aadhaar Crad details, Ration Card Details are also required.
- You must be prepared with your recent passport size photograph and Signature.
Keep reading AP PGECET 2018 Notification for further updates.
How to pay Fee?
Please follow the below-mentioned instruction to submit your fee:
- First of all, you have to choose your nearest Ap Online Centre with following details like Registered Mobile no, Father’s Name, Hall Ticket number of the Qualifying Examination etc.
- You can pay your fee through Debit Card/Credit Card /Net Banking Or you can pay your fee by cash.
- Payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking: Before you make a payment you must read all the instructions carefully and Make payment.
- Once you made your payment successfully then proceed to fill your Online Application Form.
Application Fee as per AP PGECET 2018 Notification:
|Sc/ST||Rs 400 for each paper with the processing fee of Rs. 57.50|
|General and Others||Rs 800 for each paper with the processing fee of Rs 57.50|
Syllabus for AP PGECET as per AP PGECET 2018 Notification:
AEROSPACE ENGINEERING (AS)
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential Calculus, Numerical Methods
- Flight Mechanics: Atmosphere, Airplane performance, Static stability, Dynamic stability
- Space Dynamics: Central force motion, determination of trajectory and orbital period in simple cases. Orbit transfer, in-plane, and out-of-plane. Elements of rocket motor performance.
- Aerodynamics: Basic Fluid Mechanics, Airfoils and wings, Viscous Flows, Compressible Flows, Wind Tunnel Testing
- Structures: Stress and Strain, Flight Vehicle Structures, Structural Dynamics, Propulsion, Turbomachinery, Aerothermodynamics of nonrotating propulsion components
Don’t miss to read regular updates in AP PGECET 2018 Notification.
Bio Technology (BT)
- For Bio-Technology Engineering Mathematics will remain the same as per AS.
- Biotechnology: Microbiology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Genetics, Process Biotechnology, Bioprocess Engineering, Plant and Animal Biotechnology, Characteristics of animal cells, Immunology, Recombinant DNA Technology, Bioinformatics
Chemical Engineering (CH):
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential equations, Complex variables, Probability and Statistics, Numerical Methods
- Chemical Engineering: Process Calculations and Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations, Heat Transfer, Mass Transfer, Chemical Reaction Engineering, Plant Design and Economics, Chemical Technology
Civil Engineering (CE)
- Engineering Mathematics will remain the same as per CH
- Structural Engineering: Mechanics, Structural Analysis, Concrete Structures, Steel Structures
- Geotechnical Engineering & Environmental Engineering: Soil Mechanics, Foundation Engineering
- Water Resources and Transportation Engineering: Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics, Hydrology, Irrigation, Water requirements, Air Pollution, Municipal Solid Wastes, Noise Pollution, Highway Planning, Traffic Engineering, Surveying,
Computer Science & Information Technology (CS):
- Engineering Mathematics: Probability and Statistics, Set Theory & Algebra, Linear Algebra, Numerical Methods, Calculus
- Computer Science and Information Technology: Combinatorics, Graph Theory, Mathematical Logic, Digital Logic, Computer Organization and Architecture, Programming and Data Structures, Algorithms, Theory of Computation, Compiler Design, Operating System, Databases, Information Systems and Software Engineering, Computer Networks, Web technologies
Electrical Engineering (EE):
- Engineering Mathematics will be same as per CH.
- Electrical Engineering: Electric Circuits and Fields, Signals and Systems, Electrical Machines, Power Systems, Control Systems, Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Analog and Digital Electronics, Power Electronics and Drives, Electric Traction System
Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC)
- Syllabus for Engineering Mathematics will remain the same as per CH.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: Networks, Electronic Devices, Analog Circuits, Digital circuits, Signals and Systems, Control Systems, Communications, Electromagnetics
FOOD TECHNOLOGY (FT)
- Food Chemistry and Nutrition: Food chemistry, Nutrition
- Food Microbiology & Biotechnology: Food Microbiology, Biotechnology
- Food Technology: Cereals, pulses, oil seeds, Meat, fish, poultry & milk
- Food Engineering: Fluid Mechanics
- Food Quality & Standards: Food Quality, Standards
Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics (GG)
- Engineering Mathematics: Geo-Engineering, Surveying methods, Probability and Statistics, Complex Variables, Calculus, Linear Algebra
- Physical principles of remote sensing, electromagnetic spectrum: Electro Magnetic Radiation (EMR)
- GIS concepts: Components of GIS
Instrumentation Engineering (EI)
- Engineering Mathematics will remain the same as per CS
- Instrumentation Engineering: Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems, Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation, Analog Electronics, Digital Electronics, Signals, Systems and Communications, Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Control Systems and Process Control, Analytical, Optical and Biomedical Instrumentation
Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Engineering Mathematics: Syllabus will remain the same as per CS
Applied Mechanics and Design: Engineering Mechanics, Strength of Materials, Theory of Machines, Vibrations, Design
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences: Fluid Mechanics, Heat-Transfer, Thermodynamics, Applications
- Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering: Engineering Materials, Metal Casting, Forming, Joining, Machining and Machine Tool Operations, Metrology and Inspection, Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Production Planning and Control, Inventory Control, Research
- Engineering Mathematics: Numerical Methods, Probability and Statistics, Differential Equations, Vector Calculus, Calculus and Linear Algebra
- Metallurgical Engineering: Thermodynamics and Rate Processes, Extractive Metallurgy, Physical Metallurgy, Mechanical Metallurgy, Manufacturing Processes
Nano Technology (NT):
- Engineering Mathematics
- Engineering Mechanics & Strength of Materials
- Fluid Mechanics and Heat transfer
- Elements of Material Science
- Metallurgical Thermodynamics
- Advanced Material science
- Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry: Inorganic pharmaceuticals
- Pharmaceutics: Physical pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Technology, Biopharmaceutics &
- Pharmacology: Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance: Forensic pharmacy
For further updates, please visit APPGECET – 2018. Click here