AP PGECET Counselling Dates 2018: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will soon announce the AP PGECET Counselling Dates 2018. AP PGECET 2018 is the state level exam which is conducted every year for admissions into regular PG courses in Pharmacy and Planning(ME/M.Tech/M.Pharmacy/ graduate level pharm-D (Post baccalaureate)), Engineering and Technology for the academic year 2018-19.
The AP PGECET 2018 Counselling will be organized in two rounds which will be based on the rank achieved by the applicant in GATE or AP PGECET 2018.
You can read more about AP PGECET 2018 Notification.
AP PGECET Counselling Dates 2018 for Special Category (Tentative Schedule)
|Schedule||Help Line Centre||Exam||Rank||Category|
|JNT, Kakinada||AP PGCET||2000||Last||NCC|
AP PGECET Counselling Dates 2018 (Tentative Schedule)
Procedure for AP PGECET Counselling:
Verification Documents and counselling Fee:
- You have to pay the councelling Fee before proceedings to participate in AP PGECET 2017 councelling.
- You will be called for registration as per your rank.You must get signed in the register and Pay the processing fee and get proceed towards verification of documents.
- Counseling fee will be Rs 1000 (Rs 500 for those who belong to SC/ST) (Tentative).
- You must produce your original Mark sheet along with the set of photocopies of the same. Photocopies will be kept by authorities and originals will be returned back to you after verification.
- Once the councelling is finished you must collect the Receipt of certificates from the counter.
- You must ensure that the details you provided like phone No., local area, gender, caste category minority, Parental Income, special category, date of birth, eligible degree, specialisation etc.
Don’t miss to read more about AP PGECET 2018 Hall Ticket
Lis of Help centers:
- SV University, old MBA Building, Tirupati
- AP PGECET 2016 Help Line Centres
- Administrative Block, JNTUA, Anantapuram
- AU online counseling centre, Opp. School of distance education, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- University College of Engineering, JNTUK, Kakinada
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- SRR & CVR Govt. College, Vijayawada
Required documents to be submitted (Tentative)
- Income certificate
- Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P/Telangana excluding the period of their employment outside A.P/Telangana from M.R.O. for candidates who studied outside the state of AP/Telangana
- Transfer Certificate
- Integrated community certificate issued by the duly signed by Mandal Revenue Officer [MRO] in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years from the qualifying examination/ Adhar card/ Household card for candidates in private study and without any institutionalised education.
- Certificates from 10th class to Graduation
- PC/Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination.
- AP PGECET 2018 Rank Card
- AP PGECET 2018 Hall Ticket
- Once you have chosen your options, they will not be considered for the other phase counselling.
- For each phase, you have to exercise fresh options.
- Options may be exercised for those colleges even if there is no vacancy as vacancy may arise due to conversion, cancellation, and sliding.
This information we provided is based upon last year counseling, as soon as concerned authority releases the dates for AP PGECET Counselling Dates we will update the same, till then keep visiting our blog admission.scholarshipbag.com.