AP PGECET 2019 Notification: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad will invite online applications for AP PGECET 2019.This exam is being conducted to get admissions into ME, M.Tech, M.Pharmacy & Graduate level Pharm-D courses. The goal of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad is to offer best advancement of learning and knowledge in Engineering & Technology, Physical and Social Sciences by teaching, research and experimentation or practical training to the deserving candidates.
Below you can read full information about how to download your AP PGECET 2019 Hall Ticket, eligibility criteria, important dates, and etc.
It’s important to bring your hall ticket at examination center without which you will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall. Those applicants who have successfully submitted their applications for admission and the entrance examination will be allowed to download their hall ticket.
Applicants are requested and advised to keep their admit card safely as it may be required in future during admission.
AP PGECET 2019 Important Dates:
- 1 AP PGECET 2019 Important Dates:
- 2 Eligibility Criteria as per AP PGECET 2019 Notification
- 3 AP PGECET Exam Centers List
- 4 How to submit applications for AP PGECET 2019?
- 5 How to pay Application Fee?
- 6 Application Fee as per AP PGECET 2019 Notification:
- 7 Syllabus for AP PGECET as per AP PGECET 2019 Notification:
- 8 AEROSPACE ENGINEERING (AS)
- 9 Bio Technology (BT)
- 10 Chemical Engineering (CH):
- 11 Civil Engineering (CE)
- 12 Computer Science & Information Technology (CS):
- 13 Electrical Engineering (EE):
- 14 Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC)
- 15 FOOD TECHNOLOGY (FT)
- 16 Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics (GG)
- 17 Instrumentation Engineering (EI)
- 18 Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- 19 Metallurgy (MT)
- 20 Nano Technology (NT):
- 21 Pharmacy (PY)
|Notification Annoucement||March 2019|
|Online Application submission starts from||March 2019|
|Due date for submission of application without late Fee||April 2019|
|Last date for submission of application with late Fee of Rs500|
|Last date for submission of application with late Fee of Rs2000|
|Deadline for submission of application with late Fee of Rs5000|
|Submission of the application before the last date with late fee of Rs 10000|
|AP PGECET 2019 Hall Ticket Download start|
|Date of Examination||May 2019|
Eligibility Criteria as per AP PGECET 2019 Notification
- You must be only Indian Citizen and must belong to State of Andra Pradesh. Also, You must satisfy Local/NonLocal status requirement as laid down by Andra Pradesh Educational Institutions.
- You should have passed B.E./B.Tech./AMIE from an affiliated institute/university with an aggregate minimum of 50% (45% for applicants belonging to SC/ST category).
- Please remember, if you have passed degree from distance education, it must be valid and recognized from AICTE/DEC.
AP PGECET Exam Centers List
How to submit applications for AP PGECET 2019?
Basic and Mandatory requirements required to fill online application are as follows:
- Your details like Date of Birth, Birth District, Birth State should be as per 10th or its Equivalent certificate.
- Your Local status, Income of the parent, study details, Category (SC, ST, BC etc) with related certificates.
- Aadhaar Crad details, Ration Card Details are also mendatory requirement.
- Be prepared with your recent passport size scanned photograph and signature.
Keep reading AP PGECET 2019 Notification for further updates.
How to pay Application Fee?
Please follow the below-mentioned rules to submit your fee:
- First of all, choose your nearest Ap Online Centre with following details like Father’s Name, Registered Mobile no, Hall Ticket number of the Qualifying Examination etc.
- You can pay your fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking Or you can pay your fee by cash.
- Payment through Debit Credit Card/ Net Banking/Card: Before you make a payment you must read all the instructions carefully and Make payment.
- Once you have made your payment successfully then proceed to fill your Online Application Form.
Application Fee as per AP PGECET 2019 Notification:
|Sc/ST||Rs 400 for each paper plus processing fee of Rs. 57.50|
|General and Others||Rs 800 for each paper plus processing fee of Rs 57.50|
Syllabus for AP PGECET as per AP PGECET 2019 Notification:
AEROSPACE ENGINEERING (AS)
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Differential Calculus, Numerical Methods, Calculus
- Flight Mechanics: Atmosphere, Static stability, Dynamic stability, Airplane performance
- Space Dynamics: Central force motion, determination of trajectory and orbital period in simple cases. Orbit transfer, in-plane, and out-of-plane. Elements of rocket motor performance.
- Aerodynamics: Basic Fluid Mechanics, Viscous Flows, Compressible Flows, Airfoils and wings, Wind Tunnel Testing
- Structures: Stress and Strain, Propulsion, Turbomachinery, Flight Vehicle Structures, Structural Dynamics, Aerothermodynamics of nonrotating propulsion components
Don’t miss to read regular updates in AP PGECET 2019 Notification.
Bio Technology (BT)
- For Bio-Technology Engineering Mathematics will remain the same as per AS.
- Biotechnology: Microbiology, Biochemistry, Plant and Animal Biotechnology, Characteristics of animal cells, Molecular Biology and Genetics, Process Biotechnology, Bioprocess Engineering, Immunology, Recombinant DNA Technology, Bioinformatics
Chemical Engineering (CH):
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential equations, Complex variables, Probability, and Statistics, Numerical Methods
- Chemical Engineering: Process Calculations and Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations, Heat Transfer, Mass Transfer, Chemical Reaction Engineering, Plant Design and Economics, Chemical Technology
Civil Engineering (CE)
- Engineering Mathematics will remain the same as per CH
- Structural Engineering: Mechanics, Steel Structures, Structural Analysis, Concrete Structures
- Geotechnical Engineering & Environmental Engineering: Soil Mechanics, Foundation Engineering
- Water Resources and Transportation Engineering: Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics, Hydrology, Noise Pollution, Irrigation, Water requirements, Air Pollution, Municipal Solid Wastes, Highway Planning, Traffic Engineering, Surveying,
Computer Science & Information Technology (CS):
- Engineering Mathematics: Probability and Statistics, Numerical Methods, Calculus, Set Theory & Algebra, Linear Algebra,
- Computer Science and Information Technology: Combinatorics, Graph Theory, Mathematical Logic, Digital Logic, Computer Organization and Architecture, Programming and Data Structures, Algorithms, Theory of Computation, Information Systems and Software Engineering, Compiler Design, Operating System, Databases, Computer Networks, Web technologies
Electrical Engineering (EE):
- Engineering Mathematics will be same as per CH.
- Electrical Engineering: Electric Circuits and Fields, Analog and Digital Electronics, Electrical Machines, Power Systems, Signals and Systems, Control Systems, Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Power Electronics and Drives, Electric Traction System
Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC)
- Syllabus for Engineering Mathematics will remain the same as per CH.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: Networks, Electronic Devices, Analog Circuits, Digital Circuits, Signals and Systems, Control Systems, Communications, Electromagnetics
FOOD TECHNOLOGY (FT)
- Food Chemistry and Nutrition: Food chemistry, Nutrition
- Food Technology: Cereals, pulses, oil seeds, Meat, fish, poultry & milk
- Food Engineering: Fluid Mechanics
- Food Microbiology & Biotechnology: Food Microbiology, Biotechnology
- Food Quality & Standards: Food Quality, Standards
Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics (GG)
- Engineering Mathematics: geo-engineering, Complex Variables, Calculus, Linear Algebra, Surveying methods, Probability, and Statistics.
- Physical principles of remote sensing, electromagnetic spectrum: Electro Magnetic Radiation (EMR)
- GIS concepts: Components of GIS
Instrumentation Engineering (EI)
- Engineering Mathematics will remain the same as per CS
- Instrumentation Engineering: Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems, Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation, A Systems and Communications, Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Analog Electronics, Digital Electronics, Signals, Control Systems and Process Control, Analytical, Optical and Biomedical Instrumentation
Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Engineering Mathematics: Syllabus will remain the same as per CS
- Applied Mechanics and Design: Engineering Mechanics, Vibrations, Design, Strength of Materials, Theory of Machines
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences: Fluid Mechanics, Heat-Transfer, Thermodynamics, Applications
- Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering: Engineering Materials, Metal Casting, Forming, Joining, Machining and Machine Tool Operations, Production Planning and Control, Metrology and Inspection, Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Inventory Control, Research
- Engineering Mathematics: Numerical Methods, Differential Equations, Probability and Statistics, Vector Calculus, Calculus and Linear Algebra
- Metallurgical Engineering: Thermodynamics and Rate Processes, Mechanical Metallurgy, Manufacturing Processes, Extractive Metallurgy, Physical Metallurgy
Nano Technology (NT):
- Engineering Mathematics
- Fluid Mechanics and Heat transfer
- Elements of Material Science
- Metallurgical Thermodynamics
- Engineering Mechanics & Strength of Materials
- Advanced Material science
- Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry: Inorganic Pharmaceuticals
- Pharmacology: Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutics: Physical pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Technology, Biopharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance: Forensic pharmacy
For further updates, keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com.