AP LAWCET 2018- Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur may announce notice for Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Tests i.e AP LAWCET 2018 for admission into LL.B 3/5 Year Law Courses. If you are keen to get admission in LAW, you must go for this opportunity. In this article, you will find all related details regarding Eligibility Criteria, Examination Schedule, Result and Counselling etc.
Exam timeline for AP LAWCET 2018 (Tentative)
Dates mentioned are tentative subject to the announcement of concerned examination authority. (Please keep visiting this page for updates)
|Notification Announcement starts from||Feb 2018|
|Deadline/last date for application||Apr 2018|
|Last date for submission of application with a late fee of Rs. 500/- (last year)||May 2018|
|Last date for submission of application with a late fee of Rs.1000/- (last year)|
|Last date for submission of application with a late fee of Rs.1500/- (last year)|
|Last date for submission of application with a late fee of Rs. 5000/- (last year) Candidates have to write the entrance Test in Anantapuramu only.|
|Entrance Test AP LAWCET 2018|
|Certificate Verification Starts from||Oct – Nov 2018|
|Exercising Options from||Nov 2018|
AP LAWCET 2018 Application Information to apply
If you are a desire to get admission in 1st-year LL.B Course, the form will be available soon in concerned authority website soon. Admissions will be supported by BCI, APSCHE and relevant G.O.s of Andra Pradesh.
To know more about AP PGLCET 2018, click here
Eligibility Criteria for AP LAWCET 2018
- Eligibility for LL.B Course (3 years): You should be Graduated (10+2+3 pattern) from recognised University with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognised as equivalent by the Universities concerned. If you are securing less than 45% in graduation then there is a criteria i.e you have to pass any additional graduation or post graduation with 45%.
- Eligibility for LL.B Course (5 Year): If you are appearing for 5-year LL.B course you have to pass two-year Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognised as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P.
- You must be an Indian National and should meet Local/Unreserved status requirement as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order, 1974 and the amendments made thereto from time to time.
List of Regional Centers of Entrance Test for 3 year/5 years LL.B. Courses:
Instructions to apply for AP LAWCET 2018
- Mode of Exam– The question paper will be in both English and Telugu language.
- Admit card will be downloaded from a concerned authority site.
- Please keep in mind that there is no maximum age limit prescribed for admission in this course.
- If anyone belongs to SC/ST will be relaxed with 5% of marks in this exam.
- The applicants who have obtained 10+2 or graduation/post graduation through open
- Universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission into the law courses.
- The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 35% (i.e. 42 marks out of total 120 marks). There will be no minimum qualifying marks for S.Cs & S.Ts for ranking.
AP LAWCET 2018 Admit card, Results and Ranking
- Admit card will be downloaded from Examination Authority site, if you are facing problem in downloading your admit card then you are advised to contact Chief Superintendent of the Test Center concerned to which the candidate is allotted at least two
days before the entrance test, during the office hours on the production of print out of the of the application form, proof of payment either through AP online/Credit card or Debit Card and the registration number and other details.
- Please note that Qualifying marks in AP LAWCET 2018 may be 35% (42 marks out of total 120 marks).
- You will be ranked on the basis of marks obtained in the LAWCET 2018 i.e your merit will be generated on the basis of marks obtained.
AP LAWCET 2018 Paper Format
- The exam will cover 3 parts Current Affairs, aptitude to pursue the study of Law and General Knowledge and Mental Ability. you will be getting 120 questions for which the duration will be of 90 minutes. Each question will carry one mark each.
1-Part – A General Knowledge and Mental Ability: Consists of 30 questions carrying 30 marks
2-Part – B Current Affairs: Consists of 30 questions carrying 30 marks:
3-Part – C Aptitude for the Study of Law: Consists of 60 questions carrying 60 marks
- If you are appearing for 5 year Law Course, the level expected is of Intermediate level and for 3 year Law Course, the level expected is of Degree Level. In the questions in Part-C, Aptitude for the study of Law, elementary knowledge of the basic principles of the Law and Constitution of India on the part of the Student is assumed
- You will be getting objective type including multiple choices questions, matching items.
- Their is no Negative Marking.
AP LAWCET 2018 How to check Online result
- Click on the concerned authority web link for AP LAWCET 2018 Result as given Application tab.
- Now you have to enter the Hall Ticket No. as appears on the AP PGLCET Admit card/Hall Ticket
- Then click Submit button and the Result shall be displayed
- Please note that you must Save and Print the Result for further admission process
Important Note: We are providing you with this information on the basis of the announcement made last year. As soon as Concerned Examination Authority makes an announcement for AP LAWCET 2018, we will update this guide as per changes made. Keep visiting for updates admission.scholarshipbag.com