AP ICET 2018: On behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad every year Andhra University conducts Entrance Exam i.e Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) which aims to provide the admission to various universities and its affiliated colleges and also the applicants can get admission into MBA & MCA courses.
Soon AP ICET 2018 Notification will be announced by Andhra University. Applications can be submitted to take admissions into Master of Computer Applications (MCA) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Distance Mode /Full time / B.R Ambedkar AP Open University) courses offered in Universities and affiliated professional colleges across the Andhra Pradesh State. Eligible and Desired applicants may submit their application through online at official website.
AP ICET 2018 Important Dates(Tentative)
- 1 AP ICET 2018 Important Dates(Tentative)
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for AP ICET 2018
|Submission of online application starts from||1st week of Feb 2018|
|Deadline to submit application||1st week of Mar 2018|
|Deadline to submit application
(with late fee of Rs. 500/- + Reg. fee)
|3rd week of Mar 2018|
|Correction of online application||3rd week of Mar 2018|
|Deadline to submit application
(with late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Reg. fee)
|4th week of Mar 2018|
|Last date to submit Online application
(with late fee of Rs. 5000/- + Reg. fee)
|Last week of Mar 2018|
|Admit Card Announcement||3rd week of Apr 2018|
|Last date to submit application
(with late fee of Rs. 10,000/- + Reg. fee)
|2nd week of May 2018|
|Examination Date||3rd week of May 2018|
|Preliminary answer key Declaration||3rd week of May 2018|
|Last date to accept objection on preliminary key||4th week of May 2018|
|Result announcement||Last week of May 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for AP ICET 2018
- You must be an Indian National and the also you must satisfy the local/non-local status.
- You must have passed the 3 years of Bachelor Degree from any of the recognized university.
- You must obtain at least 50% marks in qualifying examination (45% in case of reserved categories).
- If you are appearing applicant you can also apply.
- You should hold the minimum of 3 years of Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Mathematics is mendatory subject in your 10+2.
- You must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination (45% in case of reserved categories).
- Final year applicants are also eligible to apply.
Application Fee for AP ICET 2018
- You have to pay online application fee Rs. 250-/.
- You can pay your application fee through AP Online Centres/Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centres in AP.
- You can also use payment gateway (credit card/debit card) to pay your application fee.
Exam Pattern for AP ICET 2018
- Mode of Examination: Examination will be conducted in offline mode (pen paper mode).
- No. of Questions: There will be total 200 questions.
- Duration of Exam: Applicants will be provided 150 minutes to solve the question paper.
- Total Marks: The whole question paper will be of 200 marks.
|Sections||Topics covered||Number of Question||Total Questions|
|Analytical Ability||Problem Solving||55||75|
|Mathematical Ability||Statistical Ability||10||75|
|Algebraically and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Communication Ability||Business and Computer Terminology||10||50|
AP ICET 2018 Selection Procedure
- Your admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies and Option of the college exercised in counseling.
- Admissions will be based on the merit in the entrance test
- Rules of Reservation will be applicable during the admission process
- 85% of seats shall be reserved for the local candidates 15 % of the seats shall be left unreserved as specified in the AP Educational Institutions order 1974 as amended.
AP ICET Admit Card
- You will be able to download your admit card tentatively in the third week of April 2018.
- To get the hall ticket, applicants can use their application number or Date of Birth.
AP ICET Exam Centres
Ananthapur, Amalapuram, Rajamahendravaram (RJY), Srikakulam, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Bhimavaram, Chittoor, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kuppum, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole.
AP ICET 2018 Answer key
- Through AP ICET 2018 answer key, you will be able to check your correct answers and assume your maximum marks.
- Tentatively in the third week of May 2018, you can download the preliminary answer key.
- Applicants can apply for objection if an applicant has any objection regarding preliminary key.
- The fourth week of May 2018 will be the last date and final to submit the objection on preliminary key.
AP ICET Result
- The result will be available tentatively in the last week of May 2018.
- The result will be accessible through online mode from the official website.
- Based on the result, applicants will be qualified for counseling.
AP ICET Counselling 2018
- Qualified applicants will be called for the counselling round.
- Counselling will be scheduled soon after the declaration of result.
- The seats will be allotted on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance exam.
- It is important for the applicants to appear in the counseling to get admission in the institutions of their choice.
AP ICET Syllabus
- Section A includes Problem Solving, Data Sufficiency, Analytical Ability.
- Section B contains Algebraically, Mathematical Ability, the Arithmetical Ability, Geometrical Ability and Statistical Ability.
- Section C is prepared to assess the candidate’s communication ability, Reading Comprehension, Computer Terminology and Business and Functional Grammar.
For more information, keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com