Aligarh Muslim University popularly known as AMU Aligarh is accepting applications for AMU Entrance Exam conducted by AMU Controller Exam 2017. AMU is the premier Central University inside the middle of Doab, Aligarh. Now you have the golden opportunity to apply for one the best course for which you are eligible under AMU Controller Exam 2017, amu examination controller is a main agency within AMU to control and conduct the all AMU examination related affairs. Amucontrollerexam.com, AMU Exam Controller conducts the entrance exam for admission in various courses like UG, PG and professional courses that consist MBBS, MBA, MBA-IB, MCA, MSW, BDS, BA LLB, SSSC (science), SSSC (Humanities/trade), B.Ed, B.Tech, B.Arch, PG degree and degree in Engineering, BA, B.Sc, BUMS/Pre-Tib, BLI (Sc.), M.A. (Mass Comm.), M.L.I.Sc, M.Sc (Biotechnology), LLM, C. E. T. (professional guides), diploma in standard Nursing, Agribusiness Mgmt., B. S. W., M.Ed, M. F. C./M. T. A, B. A. (Hons.), B. Sc. (Hons.) and B.Com Hons. Controller of examination amu is a centralized unit for conducting AMU entrance exam for admission in various professional and regular courses.
AMU Admission 2017: BSc Entrance Test Results Declared, Check @ Amucontrollerexams.com
RESULT OF ADMISSION TESTS (2017)
- 1 AMU Controller Exam 2017 Courses Application fee and Examination Date
- 2 How to apply for AMU Controller Exam 2017
- 3 List of Test Centers for AMU Controller Exam2017
- 4 AMU Controller Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 How to download Amu Admit Card 2017?
- 6 AMU Exam Controller Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- 7 AMU Controller Exam 2017 Syllabus for FACULTY OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES:
- 8 AMU BUMS 2017 Syllabus
- 9 AMU Exam Controller Result 2017
- 10 AMU Controller Exam 2017 Counseling
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) controller of examinations declared the results on 6th July 2017 for Bachelor of Science (BSc) Admission entrance exam on the official aMU Controller exam website of the Aligarh Muslim University. Click Here to see the following declared Results :
B.S.W. result declared
B.Sc.(Boys) result declared
B.Sc.(Girls) result declared
B.A.(Girls) result declared
B.A.(Boys) result declared
B.L.I.Sc. result declared
B.Arch. result declared
B.Com. (Girls) result declared
B.Com. (Boys) result declared
M.S.W.(Master of Social Work) Interview List declared
M.F.C./ M.T.A result declared
B.A.(Hons.) Foreign Languages result declared
M.C.A. result declared
XI Humanities/Commerce (Boys) result declared
XI Humanities/Commerce (Girls) result declared
XI Science (Boys) result declared
Dip. in Engg (Boys) result declared
XI Science (Girls) result declared
Dip. in Engg (Girls) result declared
B.Tech result declared
Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery result declared
M.B.A./M.B.A.(I.B.)/P.G.D I B.F.Interview List declared
M.Sc.Biotechnology result declared
AMU Controller Exam 2017 gives you chance on the basis of your performance and merit in the AMU entrance examination 2017. For each course, there is a separate application fee & AMU Forms. You can get the details information about AMU 2017 application form availability, eligibility criteria, admit card download and notification of result.
AMU Controller Exam 2017 Courses Application fee and Examination Date
|Courses offered by AMU Exam Controller 2017
||Application Fee/Processing Charges||Last Date||Test Date|
|1.||Dip. in General Nursing & Midwifery||350/-||18.02.2017||19.04.2017|
|3.||B. Com. (Hons.)||350/-||20.02.2017||23.04.2017|
|6.||B.Tech. / B. Arch.||650/-||22.02.2017||30.04.2017|
|8.||M.B.A. / M.B.A.(I.B.)/
P.G. Dip. In Islamic Banking & Finance
|10.||B.A. (Hons.)Foreign Languages||350/-||27.02.2017||08.05.2017|
|12.||S.S.S.C. (Science Stream) & Diploma in Engg.||450/-||01.03.2017||14.05.2017|
|13.||S.S.S.C (Humanities & Commerce Streams)||450/-||01.03.2017||14.05.2017|
|15.||Diploma Courses through CET||350/-||04.03.2017||20.05.2017|
|18.||M.A. (Mass Communication)||350/-||04.03.2017||22.05.2017|
|23.||B.U.M.S.||350/-||——||Through NEET but candidate shall
have to appear to qualify urdu test
to be conducted by AMU exam controller at Aligarh.
|24.||MBBS / BDS||500/-||——||Through NEET but only candidates
who will register Online
at amuexamcontroller.in will be considered for Admission.
|25.||MD/MS/ PG Diploma Courses||500/-||04.02.2017||Through NEET but only candidates who will register Online
will be considered for Admission.
|26.||M.D.S.||500/-||04.02.2017||Through NEET but only candidates who will register Online
will be considered for Admission.
How to apply for AMU Controller Exam 2017
AMU Admission entrance examination may be conducted for above-mentioned courses. You need to fill the separate application form for each course of study. The application form can be filled offline as well as on-line mode via AMU Exam Controller website but there are some courses, for which on-line Application mode is not available, application for those courses can be submitted through offline mode only for which you need to buy a prospects or download from AMU Exam Controller Official Website or AMU online and submit the duly filled form manually.
- Before you apply for AMU Exam Controller please read all the instructions carefully.
- You have to fill Online Application for AMU Exam Controller through their Official website.
- You can’t transfer your application form from one course of study to another under any condition.
- You must keep a printout of filled-in form for future reference.
- You have to upload your front-facing photograph which should be of good qulity. You have to take your photograph in dark colored clothes with white back groud.
- Similarly, you have to upload your thumb impression in box provided(Left Thumb
- Impression for males and Right Thumb Impression for females)
- After that, you have to upload your regular signature within the box given.
- You can submit your fee through Online mode through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card
- You must note that the fee you submit will not be refundable.
- Documents to be submitted:
- Self-attested copy (both sides) of High School /Secondary School Certificate (SSC
Examination) in support of date of birth.
- Self-attested copy (both sides) of Mark sheets /Grade sheets of the qualifying
examination. In case the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared at the time of applying, the candidate must submit self-attested photocopies of mark sheets /grade sheets of the examination passed in the preceding year.
- Self-attested copy (both sides) of Mark sheets /Grade sheets of all other examinations passed/appeared (including parts therein) after passing High School till date.
- Self-attested copy of documents in support of the claim of Internal Status and/or special categories, if any.
- Documents in support of Professional Experience, if any.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed at present.
- Self-attested copy (both sides) of qualifying GATE examination, if any (applicable only for applicants to M.Tech. courses).
- Any other relevant document.
List of Test Centers for AMU Controller Exam2017
|S. No.||Courses offered by AMU Controller 2017||Available Admission Test Centers
|B.Tech. only||Aligarh (U.P.)||Patna (Bihar)|
|Kolkata (W.B.)||Lucknow (U.P.)|
|2.||B.Tech./B.Arch.||Aligarh (U.P.) only|
|Diploma in Engineering
Senior Secondary School
|Aligarh (U.P.)||Lucknow (U.P.)|
|Meerut (U.P.)||Patna (Bihar)|
|Srinagar (J. & K.)|
|B.A.LL.B.||Aligarh (U.P.)||Murshidabad (W.B.)|
|MBA / MBA(IB) / PGDIBF||Aligarh (U.P.)||Kishanganj (Bihar)|
|Malappuram (Kerala)||Murshidabad (W.B.)|
|Aligarh (U.P.)||Kolkata (W.B.)|
|Khanapara (Meghalaya) adjoining Guwahati||Lucknow (U.P.)|
|Patna (Bihar)||Srinagar (J. & K.)|
|B. Ed.||Aligarh (U.P.)||Kishanganj (Bihar)|
|Malappuram (Kerala)||Murshidabad (W.B.)|
|8.||All other Courses||Aligarh (U.P.)|
AMU Controller Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The eligibility criteria for admission in each course is different, you need to check the detailed information below for all courses given below.
- Age restriction
- Diploma – Maximum Age Restriction 21 years
- Graduate – Maximum Age Limit 24 years
- Postgraduate – Maximum Age Restriction 27 years
How to download Amu Admit Card 2017?
AMU Exam Controller uploads the admit card for the admission entrance test on its official website. You will not get admit cards by post, you have to download it from amu exam controller website. After downloading the admit card you need to paste a recent passport size photograph on the prescribed place on admit card. The admit card for departmental courses will be issued one or days before the exam and can be collected from the office where the application form was submitted.
AMU Exam Controller Exam Pattern and Syllabus
AMU Controller Exam 2017 Syllabus for FACULTY OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES:
- Agri-Microbiology: 30 questions comprises of General Knowledge and General awareness in AgricultureSciencesand related Branches of Sciences/Life science
70 question comprises of Botany, Zoology, Biotechnology, Microbiology,
Biochemistry and Chemistry. Total no of question will be 100 and they will be Multiple choice objective paper.
- M.Sc.(Agriculture) Entomology: 30 questions on General Knowledge and general awareness in Agricultural Sciences and related branches of /Life Sciences / Biosciences. 70 question will cover your General Agriculture, Zoology, Botany and Chemistry. The question paper will consist of total 100 objective type questions.
- M.Sc.(Agriculture) Plant Pathology: Presently there will be one objective type paper of one hundred marks comprising a complete of one hundred questions along with 30 General Knowledge and general awareness in Agricultural Sciences and related branches of /Life Sciences and 70 questions on General Agriculture, Zoology, Botany and Chemistry.
- M.Tech in Agricultural Process & Food Engineering:
- General Engineering: Applied Mechanics, Instrumentation, Fluid Mechanics, Heat and Mass Transfer
- Chemistry: Physical, Analytical, Organic, Inorganic
- Mathematics: Calculus, Geometry of 2 & 3D and Complex Trigonometry, Matrices and Determinants, Numerical Analysis and Differential Equations
- Physics: Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism, Thermodynamics, Elementary Electronics
- Master of Agribusiness Management (MAM): Environmental Awareness, Quantitative and Numerical Aptitude, English Comprehension and Written Communication Skills, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Science /Life Sciences/Home Science:
- ENGLISH: One unseen passage with a variety of questions, Vocabulary, Grammar
Physics: Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy & Power, Motion of System of Particles & Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behaviour for Perfect Gas & Kinetic Theory of gases, Oscillations & Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating current, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Communication System
- MATHEMATICS: Sets, Relations and Functions, Mathematical Induction, Complex Numbers, Linear Inequalities, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometric Functions, Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines and Family of Straight Lines, Circles, Conic Section, Permutation and Combination, Binomial Theorem, Mathematical Reasoning, Statistics, Three Dimensional Geometry, Vectors, Matrices and Determinants, Probability, Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Application of Derivatives, Indefinite Integrals, Definite Integral, Differential Equations, Applications of Integrals, Linear Programming
- CHEMISTRY: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter : Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen, Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry, Solid State, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, Coordination Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Chemistry in Every Day Life
- BIOLOGY: Botany: Diversity of Living Organisms, Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants, Cell: Structure and Function, Plant Physiology, Human Physiology, Reproduction, Genetics and Evolution, Biology and Human Welfare, Biotechnology and Its Applications, Ecology, and Environment
- ZOOLOGY: Diversity of living organisms, Taxonomy, systematic and Binomial nomenclature, Five kingdom classification, Animal Tissues : types and structure, Anatomy and function of different systems of Earthworm, cockroach and frog, Biomolecules of the cell, Human Digestive, Respiratory, Circulatory, Expiratory, Muscular, Skeletal and Nervous System, Endocrine system and diseases, Reproductive System, Development implantation, placentation and parturition, Reproductive health and sexually transmitted disease, Birth control, Amniocenteses, infertility, IVF, Sex determination, Linkage and crossing over, sex-linked inheritance, Multiple alleles and inheritance in blood groups, Chromosomes disorders, Genome, Human Genome Project and DNA Finger printing, Theories and mechanisms of evolution, Gene flow and genetics drift, Health and diseases, Concept of immunology, Vaccine, cancer, HIV & AIDS, Animal husbandry and agriculture, Principles and process of Biotechnology, Application of Biotechnology, Transgenic Animals, Population interactions, Growth, birth and death rates, Concept of biodiversity, Importance, loss and conservation of biodiversity, Biosphere Reserves, National Parks and Sanctuaries
- HOME SCIENCE (Only for Girls):
- Concept, Scope, and Applications of Home Science Education, Communication for effective Development
- Physical, Motor, Social, Language Development from birth to adolescence, Protection from preventable diseases, characteristics and needs of differently abled children, Substitute care at home and outside.
- Food groups, nutrients, and their sources, nutrition for self and family, basics of therapeutic nutrition, selection, and storage of food, food adulteration.
- Essentials of Resource Management and its functions, elements, and principles of design in-house planning, furnishing, money management, the role of consumers in the economy, work simplification.
- Textile and clothing: Fiber science, basic finishes, statin removal, fabric construction, clothing and its relation to personality.
AMU BUMS 2017 Syllabus
AMU Exam Controller Result 2017
The result will be published on the notice board of the concerned department or faculty of the university or center/proctor’s office/controller’s/exam controller’s AMU Controller 2017 website. You can check your results in the month of May/June tentatively. If you are shortlisted you will be called up for the counseling prior to seat allotment which will be organized by AMU Controller Exam.
AMU Controller Exam 2017 Counseling
The applicants who are shortlisted for counseling will be intimated through the notice board the related school/center and department. Admission to the particular course or department will be conducted with the support of counseling under AMU Controller Exam. The final allotment of seats will be done on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the entrance examination. The overall performance of the candidate in GD/Interview (wherever applicable) will also be taken into consideration for selection of admission. The applicants have to submit their original mark sheet of the qualifying examination, other certificates, and Migration certificate on the time of admission to AMU Controller Exam. For more updates, you have to visit AMU Exam Controller website on the regular basis. Click Here.